Thursday, June 20

Baptizing The Deno's

Happy Father's Day, we got baptized!
I was a bit worried for Tony because he is usually brave....but when he isn't he is pretty unpredictable.
So to explain and prepare him for what he would be doing at church, I filled up the Jacuzzi and we had some baptisms.
He did really well.  He very quickly started dunking himself.
 
Baptism Day!
So how we came about doing this is kind of funny.  Once Sunday many weekends ago, I checked a Baptism box stating I was interested but forgot to tell Mark about it.  A week goes by and the following Sunday Mark was at church while I was at home sick with Alex and he checks the Baptism box off stating that he was interested, but forgot to tell me.  So I get a phone call from the secretary of church giving us more information about the date and time.  I tell Tony about what was coming up and he shoots his hand in the air saying,"I'm in!"  That night I happen to remember to tell Mark about the phone call and he tells me that it was probably because he marked the information box at church.  What? I thought, "I didn't know you were interested in getting baptized."
So needless to say we came to this discussion was truly at our own times but orchestrated by God.
 
Tony went first.

 
 
Next was momma!

 
Finally Daddy's turn.
Last pictures were courtesy of Alex himself while he babysat Aliana.

No comments: