The morning of her birthday, I got up extra early to decorate the family room and kitchen and bake her cake before anyone woke up.

Happy Birthday 2 year old.
At this moment she would had been 8 hours old.
Funny how a momma can remember and will tell the story each year of that special birth day and she and the baby were doing/thinking. I still hear what my mom was doing every time it's my birthday. Now I'm doing it and will continue too ;-)
Happy Birthday 2 year old.
At this moment she would had been 8 hours old.
Funny how a momma can remember and will tell the story each year of that special birth day and she and the baby were doing/thinking. I still hear what my mom was doing every time it's my birthday. Now I'm doing it and will continue too ;-)
All the kids were so excited to have Aliana receive a doll stroller. They have races in it and it's already been sewn once.
1 comment:
Wonderful,wonderful,wonderful time!!! LOVED every minute of my time with ALL of you! Miss you so much and am already looking forward to our next visit. Someday sweetie, we won't have to wait so long between visits<3 I love you so very much, Mom
Post a Comment