This was the second time that we have taken pictures with Santa.
We just haven't done it; it really isn't important to us since Santa isn't the real reason we have a Christmas. But they were so excited to see this man dressed in a costume. (how did I down play that ;)

Funny stuff ~ I think Aliana REALLY liked Santa.
She at least allowed Santa to hand her a candy cane. That was a learning lesson for the staff; to have Santa hand the little ones the candy prior to sitting on his lap so he becomes a good guy that is just dressed strangely.

We just haven't done it; it really isn't important to us since Santa isn't the real reason we have a Christmas. But they were so excited to see this man dressed in a costume. (how did I down play that ;)
Funny stuff ~ I think Aliana REALLY liked Santa.
She at least allowed Santa to hand her a candy cane. That was a learning lesson for the staff; to have Santa hand the little ones the candy prior to sitting on his lap so he becomes a good guy that is just dressed strangely.
No comments:
Post a Comment