Sunday, December 26

Christmas Pictures

Grabbing some Christmas pictures before we head off to church for service.

Ok, so Mark and I took one but don't like it (we've had a couple requests).
This is what the steroids have done to me. I am almost off them but still taking them every day for over a month now. (The weight will come off as soon as they are out of my system....I hear a little insecurities there, lol)

Family one actually came out alright...after only 3 takes. We are getting faster ;-)

On our way to church now....

Snacks, drinks & books - we should be ok for 45 minutes of Christmas service. 
They look cute concentrating on their books waiting for Church to start.

2 comments:

SSJ Deno said...

What wonderful pictures. Such a beautiful family. And Amanda, what are you talking about??? You look beautiful. Great pictures.

The Deno Den said...

Thanks Stac, I really wasn't trying to look for pitty, but i guess it came across that way :p