Tony's 1st time experiencing a Christmas Music Program.
They were all cute and did well for 3 year olds ;-)
They were all cute and did well for 3 year olds ;-)
Well, the kids sang 3 or 4 songs and this was the best one ;-)
Tony danced through all the songs but didn't do much singing. This one he just had a dramatic face through the whole thing. Give it another year and I bet they all be more entertaining. I think the parents were so excited for them more than they were.
Tony danced through all the songs but didn't do much singing. This one he just had a dramatic face through the whole thing. Give it another year and I bet they all be more entertaining. I think the parents were so excited for them more than they were.
Now we are on our way to see Santa. Pictures will come tomorrow when I get them.

1 comment:
How cute! Love Tony's haircut. It really shows off his gorgeous eyes! I remember Alex's first little program at school. You have beautiful children, Am. Love, Mom L
Post a Comment