I might be adding a new page titled "Our Homeschooling" so keep your eyes out for that (this is one of his experiences).
We got this art easel (IKEA); it's a must have! I have been looking for it since last Christmas and they just brought it back to the shelves. For $15 (everywhere else starts at $40) you get a chalkboard, dry erase board, paint area, coloring/drawing area and Aliana just created a snack area (red holder). We got to use it yesterday at art time.

Alex competed his motor skills workbook and received a certificate. We are moving really quickly through the workbooks. I'm hoping to get him all ready for K-garden by his b-day. But the workbooks that I purchased are k-1st grade, so we might be ahead. Hard to tell, there should be a test of some how to know where your children's knowledge is. Probably is, just need to find it (Amanda- I think you sent this to me?)
We got this art easel (IKEA); it's a must have! I have been looking for it since last Christmas and they just brought it back to the shelves. For $15 (everywhere else starts at $40) you get a chalkboard, dry erase board, paint area, coloring/drawing area and Aliana just created a snack area (red holder). We got to use it yesterday at art time.
Alex competed his motor skills workbook and received a certificate. We are moving really quickly through the workbooks. I'm hoping to get him all ready for K-garden by his b-day. But the workbooks that I purchased are k-1st grade, so we might be ahead. Hard to tell, there should be a test of some how to know where your children's knowledge is. Probably is, just need to find it (Amanda- I think you sent this to me?)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great day. Ikea is the best. We have bought some things there for Joey, and love it. We are looking forward to the one here opening next year.
Also, congrats Alex on your certificate. Keep up the great work kiddo. Miss y'all.
Love,
SSJ Deno
Post a Comment