It was Alex's night for sportball and he was learning volleyball (unfortunately no one can be in the gym with the kids since it's too distracting for them therefore no pictures). So I took Tony and Aliana behind the gym where the playground was and a gravel path where we ended up finding the balancing rocks. Tony played here for awhile and made up a balancing game.
Taking a water break.

(this whole entry goes with the pic below).
They were grabbing another drink before walking back to get Alex, and Aliana started to chock on the water. Tony ran to her saying, "LuLu I'm coming, don't worry, I'll help you." I stood there just watching because she really was alright, I wasn't sure how he was going to assist her. He stood behind her, placed one hand on her chest, pushed her forward with the other hand, hit her on the back a couple times and said, "There you're alright now." He just gave her the Heimlich-like maneuver! I said, "WOW buddy, great job, you saved her." He thanked me but then corrected me by saying I'm not buddy, I'm daddy." He then continued with taking on the daddy role with Aliana and pushed her back up to the gym where Alex was.
Now remember Alex wasn't here, so later on that night back at home Aliana makes it up the tall slide by herself and is sitting at the top just waiting not saying anything (I'm watching her from a far to see if she can do it by herself). Alex sees her, runs so fast to the bottom of the slide and tells her to "be careful and come on, I'll catch you." She listened to him and they both came running to me to tell me the details (I watched everything and my heart was smiling so big.) So everyone got a treat for thinking of others, they go back outside laughing they're so excited to get a gummy bear (the boys) and a chocolate chip (Aliana). Well Alex came back inside maybe 2 minutes later to tell me he had to hit Aliana on the back because she was chocking. "Are you serious?" I asked. He says that something came flying out of her mouth when he hit her on her back. I checked on Aliana and asked her if she was alright, she shakes her head yes. I ask, "were you chocking?" she responds by shaking her head yes and choking some more with her tongue hanging out. HAHA, she knows how to work the boys already. But I am so glad these kids know how to use the Heimlich-like maneuver even at their young ages.
It was hard to get both kids in the same picture since Tony was so busy playing his game. You can see him on the rocks between the tree in the background.
(this whole entry goes with the pic below).
They were grabbing another drink before walking back to get Alex, and Aliana started to chock on the water. Tony ran to her saying, "LuLu I'm coming, don't worry, I'll help you." I stood there just watching because she really was alright, I wasn't sure how he was going to assist her. He stood behind her, placed one hand on her chest, pushed her forward with the other hand, hit her on the back a couple times and said, "There you're alright now." He just gave her the Heimlich-like maneuver! I said, "WOW buddy, great job, you saved her." He thanked me but then corrected me by saying I'm not buddy, I'm daddy." He then continued with taking on the daddy role with Aliana and pushed her back up to the gym where Alex was.
Now remember Alex wasn't here, so later on that night back at home Aliana makes it up the tall slide by herself and is sitting at the top just waiting not saying anything (I'm watching her from a far to see if she can do it by herself). Alex sees her, runs so fast to the bottom of the slide and tells her to "be careful and come on, I'll catch you." She listened to him and they both came running to me to tell me the details (I watched everything and my heart was smiling so big.) So everyone got a treat for thinking of others, they go back outside laughing they're so excited to get a gummy bear (the boys) and a chocolate chip (Aliana). Well Alex came back inside maybe 2 minutes later to tell me he had to hit Aliana on the back because she was chocking. "Are you serious?" I asked. He says that something came flying out of her mouth when he hit her on her back. I checked on Aliana and asked her if she was alright, she shakes her head yes. I ask, "were you chocking?" she responds by shaking her head yes and choking some more with her tongue hanging out. HAHA, she knows how to work the boys already. But I am so glad these kids know how to use the Heimlich-like maneuver even at their young ages.
Tony's funny rock pictures-he took them by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment