Mark and I worked on the backyard for 5 hours and then did the egg hunt so that's why you might see planters being worked on and mulch bags laying around.
We did our Easter a little different this year. Saturday we celebrated it the secular way with egg hunts, Easter baskets, candy/crackers, etc. And then on Sunday we left that to celebrate Jesus' Resurrection with church, a christian book as an Easter present and a special dinner and desert. Next year I am defiently planning on cooking the Resurrection cookies. I really tried this year (even had all the ingredients measured out in bowls and ready for the demonstration) but they kids ate too much candy (we found out to late) from the egg hunt and it wasn't even possible to get them to listen. We instead had wrestling matches, races and bikes.
Hope you understand Jesus :-)

2 comments:
3 pics didn't come through : {
Ali's dress is simply gorgeous. She really looks good in purples! Sounds like you all had a pretty busy w.e. with Easter egg hunts. Your yard is really shaping up with the flowers too. I couldn't blow the pics up to see what kind of flowers you planted though. Can't wait to get there and by then everything should be planted and blooming.
Love,
Noni
haha...did you pose your kids that way? The boys are both wearing t-shirts I got for them!
Post a Comment