Wednesday, April 14

LuLu's Bow-tique

I would like to welcome a new site to our family, Lulu's Bow-tique. I have come to love to put together hair accessories for Aliana. So much that I have to keep creating bow holders to hold what I make for her. So I thought why not put together a bow site for anyone who would like a special flower or bow. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you'd like something I would be happy to deliver it (if you're in town) or mail it to you for the shipping cost of $4.75, but no cost for the product. Donations are accepted but not expected.

So add this to your "favorites" along with this blog.

2 comments:

Susano said...

Oh my word!!! You are SO creative!!! I LOVE all the bows! I'm going to forward your site to my sister and see if she would like any bows for Elysia.

Goodness, you are gifted!

Robert T said...

Holy cow Am! You are such the entrepreneur! Have you created all of those bows already? Seems like you have a hidden talent!