I was changing Aliana's diaper and when I turned around this is what Tony was doing.
Awww!

Being so careful to turn the pages in Aliana's bible.
She got this from church when she was dedicated.
Awww!
Being so careful to turn the pages in Aliana's bible.
She got this from church when she was dedicated.
Can't forget our little man!
He's getting so big. In fact, we think there's going to be a baptism in the near future. We are talking and getting all sorts of questions about Heaven, God, where bad and good people go, will he get blood on his palms (Jesus), will God send him to jail if he's bad. Oh man, how cute, honest and innocent. And this is just the tip of the iceberg on the questions. I could and still do eat this one up. Well, they all love it still.

2 comments:
wow...I can believe how big your kids are getting! And that Tony!!! He looks just like me when I was his age (can definitly see the family resemblence!)
That is precious!! Isn't it awesome to see little boys be really sweet and gentle once in a while?
Post a Comment