We have been in our home for a little over a year. So just this past weekend we have finished the majority of the projects. (But as I type this Mark is already planning the next one)
The 1st 3 pictures were of the house when we were house hunting.
The above one is of the backyard and the 2 below ones are of the front.
The bottom picture is where Mark is standing above.
On the trellis are beautiful Blue Passion Flowers.
This is what the flower looks like.
So different and it opens up to look inside out.
This amaryllis was started last year in the school room to learn about how bulbs grows in water.
I planted it in the front to see if I could get a flower out of it and it looked like it died. So when we saw it come up so strong and vibrant, we were all surprised and excited.
The rest of the pictures are of the backyard's turn around.
This is the start of our butterfly and hummingbird garden.
Sanded and stained picnic table.
The kids' playground.
Family produce garden.
We are growing produce in 6 different planters.
1st planter: big & small pumpkins, acorn squash, spaghetti squash
2nd planter: corn, watermelon, cantaloupe
3rd planter: blueberry bush
4th planter: potatoes, summer squash, snap peas, dwarf carrots, green beans
5th planter: red & green lettuce (organic and regular), spinach, onions & green onions, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli
6th planter: cilantro, basil, parsley, garlic, raspberry bushes, stevia plant (natural sugar plant where we can eat the leaves)
Our garden animal.
Last is the cactus garden with Florida seashells.
2 comments:
wow! You guys have done alot! Looks good!
Wow, have you guys worked hard!! It looks fabulous and I know your neighbors are so happy with all you've done...it adds to the look of the subdicision! I love the plants you've chosen. A couple I've never sen before...LOVE it. Everyting is so neat and orderely. LOVE organization : }
love,
Mom L
Post a Comment