Anthony is now going and trying out a new school, University Model of Education Prepatory Academy, UME prep. If we stick with it then in the fall, both boys will go full time every single day along with homeschool at home. This type of model partners with the parents in education (it is a charter school, but not typical charter style). I will do the other half ofmthe curriculum that they are learning at school. (does that mess make sense?) 😜 They go to school for 5 hours a day (from 1st grade on) then they bring home additional work. It is the parent side of work, homeschool style where the parent teaches the other half of school. Right now, Tony goes for 5 hours but its only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our schedule feels crazy trying to homeschool 3 but now adding on assignments from another teacher. Kinda feels like our days don't end. I pray it gets better and I know it will.


No comments:
Post a Comment