Monday, January 21

Gardening

We are so excited to get this project underway. Mark just finished building the planters and Sunday we went to mix the compost and top soil together to get the nutrients going. I just can't wait to start planting and seeing produce.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Jean is an excellant gardener? She has a beautiful garden every year. Tomatoes, corn, lettuce radishes,, cucumber (the best) and much more. She starts her own seedlings and transfers the small plants. They have hooked up drip lines and raised beds all that kind of stuff.
Good luck on yours. Love Meme

Robert T said...

That is great! I am getting ready to do some landscaping as well. I have to lay some grass seed, fertilize and do some creative decorating in the backyard....all on $10! (the wifey has got me on a budget!)

Robert T said...

PS....someones birthday is coming up! I expect a lot of pictures to be posted (with some videos)...especially of Alex opening our gift... :)