I looked at every single pic and LOVED every single one of them!! The kiddo's are getting so big. Aliana is changing : { I miss them all so much. Love, Noni
It wasn't intentional. I bought it with a good coupon, and when I got it home it didn't even show up on me due to skin tone. So she got it to play with. That's all. She doesn't even think she's older, just that she's doing something that momma does.
3 comments:
I looked at every single pic and LOVED every single one of them!! The kiddo's are getting so big. Aliana is changing : {
I miss them all so much.
Love,
Noni
what is she doing wearing make-up! My Ali is too young for wanting to look older!!!!
It wasn't intentional. I bought it with a good coupon, and when I got it home it didn't even show up on me due to skin tone. So she got it to play with. That's all. She doesn't even think she's older, just that she's doing something that momma does.
Post a Comment