Friday, August 3

VBS Week

We had our first VBS ever and it was great.  I taught the bible verse memorization's and music to all the preschoolers...47 of them!
Alex is in the back to the right have snack time with his class, the Grizzly bears.

Preparing all the name nags for the preschoolers.
And then getting ready to pray all together.
There were so many adults that came together to make this an awesome week for the community kids.
Praying before we start our day.
Isn't this precious.  They totally understand.
Gathering together in the sanctuary to have songs, prayer and get information before braking off into our bear groups.
Aliana and her friend, Kaylie
Isn't it wonderful to see so many children of God worshiping together.
We ending up having 175 kids, nursery to 6th grade.
Luke, Lacy, Alex, Tony, Aliana and Troy
Some more friends of ours.
People kept saying that Lacy (16 months) and Aliana (3.5 yrs) could be sisters. 
I think it might be the shape of the eyes and the skin tone.
See ya Troy, I had fun!
Every day we learned a new song along with the theme song that we did every morning.
This is a music sample of the songs.  I added links below so all the kids will be able to dance along with the music.

Awesome songs to learn with your kids.  It is Awesome Worship Time.

No comments: