Well our days are getting flipped around. We are having to be outside in the morning and do school time in the afternoon. So to a new park/splash pad.
It was a nice park. We visited the splash pad first at 9:30 and then around 10:15 they were dressed and ready to try out the 3 playgrounds that were in walking distance.
We called this the "human wash".
Dumping buckets are great.
Check out that airborne move, leaping over the fountain.
Playground time...first stop was the jeep.
Then the dome swings.
This was actually fun. Swinging towards each other without touching.
Next playground...the fire engine.
Climbing tower
Then the next playground...The purple one.
This slide was so tall, it made momma nervous for them.
Plus, can you tell, it's METAL. Yikes, they better go fast.
Aliana got as far as the top and then got scared, so I joined her.
If you can notice my face, it was STINKING HOT. I'm really glad that she didn't go down by herself. She had a dress on and would have burned her bottom off.
Ok, I'm ready to move on kids. What's next!
Haha, next and last playground; the "blue & red one" that had a tent over the whole thing.
But, I don't think it matter at this point. The humidity felt high and made the air feel much hotter. I ended up having to put our drinking water over their heads.
Balancing on the lava stones.
Then crossing over to the spider web bed.
Finally up and over to the spider rainbow.
At this point, I noticed that the were sweating bad and had red molted faces. TO THE CAR NOW!
Our time is up and we only spent 2 hours and 15 minutes at the park. I was so glad that I had made the decision to go really early.
No comments:
Post a Comment