The kids are in our developing school room.
The table has already been ordered and is just taking long to get here.
Check out what Alex is doing; cursive. He's interested in it.
Aliana took his picture all by herself.
So since Alex wrote his name in cursive that means that Tony had as well.
Look at that name. He did that by himself in blue. WOW!
Then he had to take my picture since I'm always the one taking pictures. I must make it look like fun.
On to our Science art project - learning what makes a gallon.
Gallon Guy - Gallon Robot - Gallon Gal.
Can you see how we did it.
I really love this type of learning; visual and hands-on.
1 comment:
Absolutely LOVE the classroom! And cursive!! You know in some states they are no longer teaching it because of computers. It's going to be a lost art form. I glad you,re teaching it. They are looking different to me. Losing the baby faces ; (
Love,
Noni
Post a Comment