Saturday, July 9

Hidden Hot spot

We ventured out to Lake Pflugerville.  They had a playground, climbing soccerball and beach; it was like 10 minutes from our house.  We will definitely be coming back with our suits on.
Alex was the only one that enjoyed this spinning tilted cup.
AAAAA, Tony.  He didn't say on long ;-)  But look at the beach behind him...nice!
This playground had about 3 or 4 different toys that spin based on your body's momentum. 
 I tried one of these spinning sticks, lol!
They were able to climb inside a soccerball (we just called it that).
This was the highlight of the trip.
They made it to the top and was able to watch the canoe-ers start out from the dock in the lake just beside us.
We are planning on taking the kids on a paddle boat or canoe in a couple weeks....I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

WOW this is fantastic!! I'd be there every other day if it were that close to our home. You have so much to offer the kids in your area. They'll never get bored. Can't believe how high the boys climbed. Ali's so cute!! : }
Love you ALL,
Noni

The Thomas Tomes said...

It seems like I can never get a comment to work! Let's try again. The kiddos are having so much fun. Summertime beach adventure. Terrific! What memories are made of. Love you, Grammy

The Thomas Tomes said...

It worked! Yeah!