Mark spent this day, Saturday, building a house with his employees through Habitat for Humanity. So we surprised everyone with cookies and then headed to the beach. It was relaxing. I could do without the sand, but the water was nice.
Alex is underwater in the middle.
5 comments:
What....under water??? OMG, it looks like the kids are out in deep water and their doing just fine! Wonderful!!! I WANT to go to this beach when I visit next. Can hardly believe it so close. FUN!!
Noni
Aaaaah brings back childhood memories growing up on a lake. Great job kiddos learning to swim. Love ya, Grammy
That looks so nice. It is warm here today, and I could definitely go for a trip to the beach. Glad you all had a fun time cooling off.
Alex is sure getting brave!
It sure was a difference compared to the splash pads and swimming pools...a lot more dirty, but that won't stop us. Whenever you all visit us we sure can can't stop by this spot.
Stacy....it's not clear and clean like Lake Tahoe though. Don't let that stop you ;-)
Post a Comment