Wednesday, October 13

Creative Chalk Art

After seeing all the artists drawing beautiful pictures at the Art & Music Festival, we wanted to try it too. Alex is working on blending his heart. 

Tony jumping over his giant tree.

Blending the truck with all his choosen colors.
 
 
 

Blowing the extra chalk dust away.

4 comments:

Robert T said...

I didnt realize how good of a chalk artist you were! I really like your Jesus fish with the cross through it.

I guess all those years of applying makeup really helped!? (haha)

Susano said...

LOL Rob!!! Amanda... You are SO creative with your kids!! Maybe you can open a creative center for kids by the time Rob and I have children?!? Just a suggestion!

Robert T said...

HEY! Where you been!?

The Deno Den said...

Refresh your page. There are plenty of updates/pic/video/minute messages. I added yesterday. Is it not coming through on your end?