Tuesday, February 23

SNOW DAY!

We all were sceptical that the forecast called for a winter advisory.
Yeah right, it won't snow in Texas.
IT DID!! WhooHoo!!
Alex says, at this point of the day, "I want to make snow angels momma."
Well we can try sweetie ;-)

This was taken in the morning at 7:30

And now look at it.....FABULOUS!
I had to go get Alex early from school-how exciting.
We came home and went out to play in the snow.

This is a movie so double click on the picture and it will link to Picasa then double click on the picture again and the video will start. It was too large to download to blogger. Any questions let me know: www.am.deno@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it does snow in Texas. We had snow once in 14 years, but it was so cold.

Robert T said...

wow, you guys did get a lot of snow. I bet the whole city shut down because of it!

Kansas has gotten 36+ inches this year! A record year. We havent gotten that much since the 50's...i love it!

Susano said...

I love the video of the boys throwing snow.... and at you too! I just kept laughing! Oh boys! And watching Aliana just stand there, not quite sure what to do. Love it.