I was going through some bible verses that I wrote down that stood out to me when I was doing bible study along time ago when I had time :( So I thought I would share some of them. Maybe they will touch your heart and help you with what you're going through at the present time.
"From the Lord comes the reply of the tongue" means that the final outcome of the plans we make is in God's hands. If this is so, why make plans? In doing so (God's will) there must be partnership between our minds, to seek the advice of others and to plan. Nevertheless, the results are up to Him. Planning, then helps us act Gods way. As you live for Him, ask for guidance as you plan and then act on your plan as you trust in Him.
Proverbs 16:1
1 comment:
Those boys are so silly. Looking forward to seeing the whole outfit on her big 1st birthday.
Post a Comment