I walked to the Boston Commons to see the globe art and some other things along with getting lost on foot in the park...yikes!
The globe art was displaying how we should take care of our home.
1st one was pollution.
2nd: explaining how roots help with erosion of the soil.
3rd: read what it says in white.
4th: I have no ideas what this was. It just looked cool.
5th: people around the world getting educated about it.
6th: caring, treating and respecting the animals.
7th: landfills
Moving on to numerous battle pieces.
Then onto the majestic pond where 2 swans lived named Romeo and Juliet. There were ducks & turtles but the only swans.
George Washington
State House
Oldest train station in the United States.
Federal Reserve Bank
Locals call it the wash board tower.
I was walking through a pier to look at the water on my way to the hotel and this above my head, caught my eye blowing in the wind.




















No comments:
Post a Comment