Thursday, August 8

2013 VBS -Wild Wild West

We had a Ripen Roaring Good Time with Jesus this year.

 
 
The 1st day, the kids dressed up to look the part of the Wild West.
 
I handled the preschool crafts. 
This day they made cowboys hats.
 
Tony's class.
 
Aliana's class.
(I couldn't get a picture of Alex this whole week since he wasn't part of the preschool center anymore & I held a class.)
 
They were having some down time afterwards to allow me to clean up my room and prepare for the next day.


 
After the week was over, I was able to explore the church to see what it looked like.  So we captured some pictures before it was taken down.


 
Aliana is Alex's horse.
 
Everyone enjoyed  a snack and a veggie tales movie while the mommas ran around tearing down the decorations and putting the preschool classrooms back together.
Until next year VBS....

No comments: