Saturday, March 16

Aliana's 4 Years Old!

LOL, where does she learn how to pose like this? 
Uncle Robby and Aunt Ashli sent her this cinderella dress.  I think she likes it ;-)
 
This years theme is flowers in her favorite colors: purple, pink and yellow.  So that's what the inside of the cake looks like.  It was beautiful!!!  I should have taken a picture.
 
A little birthday kisses from the big brothers.
 
Here we go...
 
(a mother could decide which picture was better)
 
She thanking Alex for the present he gave her. 
It was a pink and purple minnie mouse watch.
 
She can get a bit carried away at times with her gratefulness.
 
Tony's turn for thanks.  He got her "GiGi, God's princess" treasury book set.
I've lost count of how many times we read them.

Noni and Papa got Aliana a purple Rapunzel dress.
 
Just a bit of birthday craziness!

2 comments:

Robert T said...

yea,you got your camera fixed....or you got a new one. Good! Keep those pictures coming!

Robert T said...

she sure loves her brothers! Cherish it while you can. Hopefully they wont grow out of it.