Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Morning

 
Oh Christmas morning.  I heard pitter patter of feet at 5:50 in the morning.  I jump out of bed, thinking I almost made it to 6:00, go running to stop who ever it was before they clear the banister and see the custom lego table that Grammy got them and their stockings on top of it.  Well, I almost made it as Tony starts to question what he thinks he saw and I deter him back to his back to hopefully 6:45. 



All the kids sitting by their piles.
(Uncle Robby, notice that Cinnamon and Sugar are still by my side.)



Hanging her ornament on the tree.  This year the ornament theme was dogs.
Aliana got 2 black and white spotted puppies, Alex got a Labrador and Tony got a German Shepperd.
 
One of Aliana's costumes that she received, a ballerina.
 
She's showing one of the earrings that her daddy bought her, rhinestone cherries.

No comments: