Tuesday, March 20

We're Back

It's been a while, but I have added tons of pictures from some of the things we have done for the past month and half.  You may have to click on "older posts" at the bottom when you get there.
We saved this tree from horrible devil weeds and now it's blooming as well as found house building material all under the ground.  That's what we are digging here; my good hardworking team!

2 comments:

Robert T said...

whew, its about time! (like I am one to talk though...)

Noni and Papa Lusk said...

I've looked at ALL the new pics and love them all. I had the best time and came home to rest, but that only lasted a day and now I'm ready to come back for more : } The kids are precious and fill my heart to over flowing! I love you, Noni