The kids were to paste together their different colors and shapes of hearts, then thread their yarn around it and finally come up with something about love. Each child came up with something different with NO help from me....really, I wanted to see where their mind and heart took them. It was great to see the outcome.
Tony: I love you so much Lord that when I see you I will hug you.
Alex: Jesus Loves Me; I Love Jesus.
Aliana: God you fill my heart. Seriously, she said that :-)
Then the next day we made Valentine Owls that said, "Whooooo loves you?"
They all cut and constructed their own bird while looking at a black & white product. Very proud of their hand and eye coordination.
2 comments:
A house of love that is built on a rock!
Crazy, I just saw this post that needed to be moderated (accepted). Sorry it took long to get it on.
Post a Comment