Saturday, December 31

Christmas 2011-In our new house

We opened up all the extended families presents on Christmas Eve.
The boys got tons of Lego's.  Tony LOVES them.
Thank you G-pa Steve & Jeanma, Meme & Papa, Uncle Scott & Aunt Stacy, Uncle Robby & Uncle Phil, GG & Papa Short, The Lusk's & The Robinson's.
Thank you Noni & Papa for the Princess Trunk of Dress-Ups. 
Aliana was very into Hello Kitty & babies with their accessories this year.


Happy Birethday Jesus!

Thank you G-pa Steve & Jeanma for the cool game room chairs.
I made the tie-blanket for the kids and all the nieces and nephews this year.  Everyone received a different one; they turned out great.
Trying them out.
 Playing the Smart Trike.  Learning & Exercise in One.

1 comment:

Robert T said...

love the videos! thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been there with you guys.