What is with the cones? Do you shut down the street when your kids want to ride their bikes? Parents are too over protective these days! I remember when I was a kid we used to play 'dodge the lawn dart' as we threw them up in the air! :)
Of course the street gets shut down!! ;-) Just joking...cars can still get around them, they just know that there are children playing and to go slower. Just wait until you have children ROBERT. And what are you talking about dodging the lawn darts??!?! I had to ask what this was; I didn't know about this game. Your crazy.
2 comments:
What is with the cones? Do you shut down the street when your kids want to ride their bikes? Parents are too over protective these days! I remember when I was a kid we used to play 'dodge the lawn dart' as we threw them up in the air! :)
Of course the street gets shut down!! ;-) Just joking...cars can still get around them, they just know that there are children playing and to go slower. Just wait until you have children ROBERT. And what are you talking about dodging the lawn darts??!?! I had to ask what this was; I didn't know about this game. Your crazy.
Post a Comment